Air Shower is designed to supply Class 100 HEPA filtered air at high velocity it helps remove particulate matter from the personnel entering into the clean room.
Air shower works as partial clean equipment installed at the partition between the clean room and non-clean rooms to shower the personnel or matters before entering
the clean area. This unit helps to remove dust effectively and maintains the normal working status.
Air shower is available in various standard dimensions. The cabinet can be custom engineered to fit any size. These are Showers are available in powder coated Mild
Steel, SS 304 / 316 / 316L or a combination of both.
- Audio Visual Alarm indicating condition of HEPA Filters
- Clean down timer with operation hold indicator
- VFD based control systems
- Photohelic guage / Digital pressure gauge to monitor of pressure drop across filter
- Flame Proof Fitting
- Supply Filter: Imported Minipleat HEPA filter with hot melt technology, which conforms to EU-14 Grade at supply position with an efficiency rating better than 99.999% for 0.3µ.
- Return Air Pre-filter: Return Air Pre-filter are made from Non-Woven Synthetic with HDPE mesh; conforms to EU 6 Grade, with an efficiency rating better than 95% down to 5µ.
- Motor blower assembly: Motor blower designed of statically and dynamically balanced for supply of sufficient capacity and static pressure to take care of airflow requirement for entire life of HEPA.
- Fresh Air Filter: Fresh Air filters are made from Non-Woven Synthetic with HDPE mesh; conforms to EU 4 Grade, with an efficiency rating better than 90% down to 10µ.
- Pressure Gauge: Dwyer Make Magnehelic Gauge (0 -25 mm: 1 Nos.) to monitor pressure drop across HEPA
- Door: SS 304 double walled door construction with flush glass view panels with SS handles and SS hinges
- Interlocking: Electro-Magnetic interlocking arrangement to put-off UV Light if either side door opens
- Shelves: SS 304 hanging arrangement (or) removable type shelves
- Temperature Control: Heater with thermostat for control of temperature in cabinet
- Battery back-up: Battery back-up with inverter for 30 mins
- Castrol Wheels: PU coated lockable castor wheels
- ON/OFF Switches: SS ON/OFF Switches for motor & lights
- Switch socket: 6/15 Amp single-phase switch socket use for external equipment
- DOP Port: DOP test port at upstream of HEPA filter to personnel for carrying out the HEPA filter integrity test
- Handle: SS 304 Handle for mobility
- Electrical Supply: 230V AC 1- Ø 50HZ / 415V AC 3-Ø 50HZ
- Noise Level: Less than 67 dB on Scale 'A' when Ambient is not greater than 55 dB on Scale 'A’
- Vibration Level: Minimum