Garment Storage Cabinet is designed to provide ISO Class 5 (Class 100) particle free work area for storing sterile packed garments to meet garment storage needs while making a positive contribution to maintaining the cleanliness of your controlled clean room environment. Clean room garments can accumulate particulate contamination during storage and between laundry washes, which in turn may lead to lower product yields and increased product quality issues. The work area is continuously supplied with positive pressure HEPA filtered re-circulated vertical / horizontal air flow. These unit are widely used for storage of clean apparel for clean rooms as these are equipped with HEPA filter and U.V. germicidal tube.Garment Storage Cabinet is with a variety of standard dimensions also our Unit can be custom engineered to any size. These unit available in powder coated Mild Steel, SS 304 / 316 / 316L or a combination of both.
- U.V. Light with Hour Meter used for bacteria/virus killing & interlocking arrangement to put off UV Light if either side door opens.
- Electro-Magnetic / Mechanical Interlocking
- Audio Visual Alarm indicating condition of HEPA Filters
- Clean down timer with operation hold indicator
- VFD based control systems
- Photohelic guage / Digital pressure gauge to monitor of pressure drop across filter.
- Sodium Vapor Lamps
- Flame Proof Fitting
- Supply Filter: Imported Minipleat HEPA filter with hot melt technology, which conforms to EU-14 Grade at supply position with an efficiency rating better than 99.999% for 0.3µ.
- Return Air Pre-filter: Return air pre-filters are made from Non-woven synthetic with HDPE mesh; conforms to EU-06 Grade, with an efficiency rating better than 95% down to 5µ.
- Fresh Air Filter: Fresh Air filters are made from Non-Woven Synthetic with HDPE mesh; conforms to EU 4 Grade, with an efficiency rating better than 90% down to 10µ.
- Motor blower assembly : Motor blower designed of statically and dynamically balanced for supply of sufficient capacity and static pressure to take care of airflow requirement for entire life of HEPA.
- Lighting: Fluorescent Light with milky white diffuser (250 Lux) at work surface
- pressure gauge: Dwyer Make Magnehelic Gauge (0 -25 mm: 1 Nos.) to monitor pressure drop across HEPA
- Door: SS 304 double walled door construction with flush glass view panels with SS handles and SS hinges
- Interlocking: Electro-Magnetic interlocking arrangement to put-off UV Light if either side door opens
- Shelves: SS 304 hanging arrangement (or) removable type shelves
- Temperature control: Heater with thermostat for control of temperature
- ON/OFF Switches: SS ON/OFF Switches for motor & lights
- Switch socket: 6/15 Amp single-phase switch socket use for external equipment
- Vibration Level: Minimum
- Electrical Supply: 230V AC 1- Ø 50HZ / 415V AC 3-Ø 50HZ
- Noise Level: Less than 67 dB on Scale 'A' when Ambient is not greater than 55 dB on Scale 'A’