Mobile Trolley is designed for transporting sterile products under ISO Class 5 (Class 100) particle free work area for storing products to meet storage needs while making a positive contribution to maintaining the cleanliness of your controlled cleanroom environment. The work area is continuously supplied with positive pressure HEPA filtered recirculated vertical / horizontal air flow. Our range of mobile trolley cabinet is available in various specifications as per the client’s requirements. Mobile Trolley is with a variety of standard dimensions also our Mobile Trolley can be custom engineered to any size. Mobile Trolley available in powder coated Mild Steel, SS 304 / 316 / 316L or a combination of both.
- U.V. Light with Hour Meter
- Electro-Magnetic / Mechanical Interlocking
- Audio Visual Alarm indicating condition of HEPA Filters
- Clean down timer with operation hold indicator
- VFD based control systems
- Photohelic guage / Digital pressure gauge to monitor of pressure drop across filter.
- Sodium Vapor Lamps
- Flame Proof Fitting
- Supply Filter: Imported Minipleat HEPA filter with hot melt technology, which conforms to EU-14 Grade at supply position with an efficiency rating better than 99.999% for 0.3µ.
- Return Air Pre-filter: Return Air Pre-filter are made from Non-Woven Synthetic with HDPE mesh; conforms to EU 6 Grade, with an efficiency rating better than 95% down to 5µ.
- Motor blower assembly: Motor blower designed of statically and dynamically balanced for supply of sufficient capacity and static pressure to take care of airflow requirement for entire life of HEPA.
- Fresh Air Filter: Fresh Air filters are made from Non-Woven Synthetic with HDPE mesh; conforms to EU 4 Grade, with an efficiency rating better than 90% down to 10µ.
- Pressure Gauge: Dwyer Make Magnehelic Gauge (0 -25 mm: 1 Nos.) to monitor pressure drop across HEPA
- Door: SS 304 double walled door construction with flush glass view panels with SS handles and SS hinges
- Interlocking: Electro-Magnetic interlocking arrangement to put-off UV Light if either side door opens
- Shelves: SS 304 hanging arrangement (or) removable type shelves
- Temperature Control: Heater with thermostat for control of temperature in cabinet
- Battery back-up: Battery back-up with inverter for 30 mins
- Castrol Wheels: PU coated lockable castor wheels
- ON/OFF Switches: SS ON/OFF Switches for motor & lights
- Switch socket: 6/15 Amp single-phase switch socket use for external equipment
- DOP Port: DOP test port at upstream of HEPA filter to personnel for carrying out the HEPA filter integrity test
- Handle: SS 304 Handle for mobility
- Electrical Supply: 230V AC 1- Ø 50HZ / 415V AC 3-Ø 50HZ
- Noise Level: Less than 67 dB on Scale 'A' when Ambient is not greater than 55 dB on Scale 'A’
- Vibration Level: Minimum