Reverse Laminar Air Flow is designed to provide Class 100 working environment at rest with built in scavenging system to ensure product, operator as well as surrounding environment protection. The RLAF bench finds Major applications in sampling and dispensing units. Idealy used for mixed airflow stream to control the hazardous emission of dust powder during dispensing or sampling process. This ensures to draw powder aerosols away from the operator and the operating environment protecting products and providing safe working conditions for personnel. The system operates on a recirculatory airflow principle providing containment by air movement. The prefilters at the base of the rear wall capture the airborne contaminants generated. Intake velocity at prefilters ensuring increased scavenging effect. A small percentage of air is discharged from the booth through the bleed exhaust HEPA filter to maintain the working space under negative pressure. Reverse Laminar Air Flow Unit is ready available in various standard dimensions also the cabinet can be custom engineered to suite any size. These Units are available in powder coated Mild Steel, SS 304 / 316 / 316L or a combination of both.
- Anti-Static PVC strip overlapping curtains
- Audio Visual Alarm indicating condition of HEPA Filters
- Clean down timer with operation hold indicator
- VFD based control systems
- Photohelic guage / Digital pressure gauge to monitor of pressure drop across filter.
- Sodium Vapor Lamps
- Flame Proof Fitting
- Supply Filter: Imported Minipleat HEPA filter with hot melt technology, which conforms to EU-14 Grade at supply position with an efficiency rating better than 99.999% for 0.3µ.
- Return Air Pre-filter: Return Air Pre-filter are made from Non-Woven Synthetic with HDPE mesh; conforms to EU 6 Grade, with an efficiency rating better than 95% down to 5µ.
- Motor blower assembly: Motor blower designed of statically and dynamically balanced for supply of sufficient capacity and static pressure to take care of airflow requirement for entire life of HEPA.
- Fresh Air Filter: Fresh Air filters are made from Non-Woven Synthetic with HDPE mesh; conforms to EU 4 Grade, with an efficiency rating better than 90% down to 10µ.
- Pressure Gauge: Dwyer Make Magnehelic Gauge (0 -25 mm: 1 Nos.) to monitor pressure drop across HEPA
- Door: SS 304 double walled door construction with flush glass view panels with SS handles and SS hinges
- Interlocking: Electro-Magnetic interlocking arrangement to put-off UV Light if either side door opens
- Shelves: SS 304 hanging arrangement (or) removable type shelves
- Temperature Control: Heater with thermostat for control of temperature in cabinet
- Battery back-up: Battery back-up with inverter for 30 mins
- Castrol Wheels: PU coated lockable castor wheels
- ON/OFF Switches: SS ON/OFF Switches for motor & lights
- Switch socket: 6/15 Amp single-phase switch socket use for external equipment
- DOP Port: DOP test port at upstream of HEPA filter to personnel for carrying out the HEPA filter integrity test
- Handle: SS 304 Handle for mobility
- Electrical Supply: 230V AC 1- Ø 50HZ / 415V AC 3-Ø 50HZ
- Noise Level: Less than 67 dB on Scale 'A' when Ambient is not greater than 55 dB on Scale 'A’
- Vibration Level: Minimum