Vertical Laminar Flow Unit is designed specifically for product protection. The Cabinet is a clean bench which provides ultra clean sterile HEPA filtered class 100 air in an isolated area for operations requiring a particulate-free environment where the highly sensitive process activities are carried-out.
The VLAF Unit draws air in through the top of the unit through a pre-filter, through a plenum and vertically down over the work-surface and past the lap of the operator. It has the advantage of not pushing air into the face of the operator as in a horizontal laminar flow cabinet. The LAF cabinets are used for work with low-risk substances and materials, when protection of working material from environment is required or work with item requires a sterile working zone.
VLAF Unit is with a variety of standard dimensions also our unit can be custom engineered to any size. These units are available in powder coated Mild Steel, SS 304 / 316 316L or a combination of both.
- Supply Filter: Imported Minipleat HEPA filter with hot melt technology, which conforms to EU-14 Grade atsupply position with an efficiency rating better than 99.999% for 0.3µ.
- Pre-filter: Pre-filter are made from Non-Woven Synthetic with HDPE mesh; conforms to EU 4 Grade,with an efficiency rating better than 95% down to 5µ.
- Motor blower assembly : Motor blower designed of statically and dynamically balanced for supply of sufficient capacity and static pressure to take care of airflow requirement for entire life of HEPA
- Pressure gauge : Dwyer Make Magnehelic Gauge (0 -25 mm: 1 No.) to monitor pressure drop across HEPA
- Lighting: Fluorescent Light (250 Lux) at work surface
- ON/OFF Switches: SS ON/OFF Switches for motor & lights
- Switch socket: 6/15 Amp single-phase switch socket use for external equipment
- Control Panel: Electrical Control Panel mounted in unit
- Work table: SS work table with due reinforcement
- DOP Port: DOP test port at upstream of HEPA filter to personnel for carrying out the HEPA filter integrity test
- Switch socke: 6/15 Amp single-phase switch socket use for external equipment
- DOP Port: DOP test port at upstream of HEPA filter to personnel for carrying out the HEPA filter integrity test.
- Side Panel: Glass side Panel screens for maximum visiblity
- Electrical 230V AC 1- Ø 50HZ / 415V AC 3-Ø 50HZ
- Noise Level: Less than 67 dB on Scale 'A' when Ambient is not greater than 55 dB on Scale 'A’
- Vibration Level: Minimum
- Air Flow: Vertical
- Door : SS 304 double walled door construction with flush glass view panels with SS handles and SS hinges.
- Interlocking : Electro-Magnetic Interlocking type door arrangement to ensure that only one side door can be opened at any given time
- Door Indications : Indicators on either side for door open condition
- Door Release : Door Release Switch on either side
- SS Coving : Internal covings for easy cleaning